- Explore a vast underground cave system via kayak
- Learn about the ancient Mayan history of NoHoc Che’en reserve
- Drive past Belizean farms and villages
- Includes ferry service from San Pedro to Belize City
- Cave tubing tour option also available
Departure & Return
Go to the Pier, San Pedro Belize Express water Taxi by7am, purchase your tickets. boat departs at 7am, arriving at water taxi terminal in Belize City at 830am , you will see the V.i.V. guide , 4:30 water taxi return to island, or choose the 8am air taxi from the island to the TZA.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- island guest can get the 7am water taxi from San pedro to belize city where your guide will meet you on arrival 830am at the San Pedro Belize Express water taxi terminal in Belize city..
- bring swim wear, towel, thick sole tennis shoe for walking on pebble path and river crossing,
- bring camera , go pro with helmet attachment set
- Crocs available to rent at the cave park.
- bring cash for souvenirs, lunch, park tickets, gratuities
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.I.V. Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cave-tubing or Kayaking Zipline Experience for San Pedro Ambergris Caye Guest.