Departure & Return
Please email your hotel name 24 hours prior to your tour. You will need to coordinate transportation by your hotel to Blue Tang Inn for the start of your tour - located on Sandpiper Street Beachfront in San Pedro Town.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Snorkel gear and towels can be picked up at the Blue Tang Inn lobby
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Tang Inn
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Mexico Rocks Snorkel Tour on the 40' Sirena Azul Sailboat.