10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
the Pickup will be from your hotel or any place in Amman
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Jordanian Mappers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during DAY TOURS | ONE Day With Mysteries | Admission Fees included?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during DAY TOURS | ONE Day With Mysteries | Admission Fees included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during DAY TOURS | ONE Day With Mysteries | Admission Fees included?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during DAY TOURS | ONE Day With Mysteries | Admission Fees included?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
DAY TOURS | ONE Day With Mysteries | Admission Fees included
10 to 12 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory