- Take in southern Jordan's top sights in two days—ideal for those short on time
- Explore Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover the desert of Wadi Rum on a 4x4 tour
- Soak up the mineral-rich waters of Dead Sea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick travelers up from their residence or hotel - lobby area at Amman city, and we drop off at the end of the tour at Amman city (NOT Amman airport)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, wear sensible shoes
- For the Wadi Rum overnight stay you need your personal items, towel, toothbrush, and warm clothes as it gets cold in the desert at night in winter times.
- The camp at Wadi Rum is basic camp in a good location in Wadi Rum, consist of Tents, with beds, blankets , public Toilets, dining room - all necessaries for life including electricity via solar system (No heating system on the tents, Air conditioning and Public toilette - (See Private Option below)
- It is very important to be ready on the scheduled times particularly for pick up in the morning which is between 06:00 - 07:00 - if these times doesn't fit you or you need flexible time then this option will not work with you - go for the private tour option.
- Separate tents for separate bookings. The Group Tour starts and ends at Amman city. One Medium size bag is allowed per traveler (No space for large size bags or more than one medium size bag ), Minimum age is 12 Years and maximum is 69 years to join.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Private Option has more flexible times, no restrictions on age, and will have Standard Chalete or tent with AC/heater and private bathroom, this is recommended during winter season (Nov to Feb) due to cold weather in the desert. This option is NOT available for the Group Tours.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jordan Private Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Tour: Petra, Wadi Rum, and Dead Sea from Amman.