6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover Al-Salt, Jordan’s old capital, on this 5-hour trip from Amman. An important settlement in ancient times, this picturesque hillside town of yellow-colored limestone houses is known as a place where multiple faiths, including Muslims and Christians, live in harmony. Absorb the friendly, community atmosphere on a guided walk along the historical Harmony Trail; see mosques and churches side by side; and visit Al Ein Plaza, the Evangelical Hospital and Al-Maidan street. Stroll along Al-Hammam and enjoy free time to shop for souvenirs and other goodies in its traditional shops.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop -off
Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure new vehicle according number of participants
Local English-Speaking Guide for classic visit of As-Salt
On board WI-FI
Optional local lunch or home cooked meal experience
All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
All type of beverages
All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver, Guide, and Horse Boy) – Recommended
Anything else not mentioned
Entrance to Hala Kakish’s Home (12 JD equivalent 17 USD per person) to be paid directly by clients
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required for homemade meal experience.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private As-Salt Harmony Trail & Al-Maidan Street Guided Walking Tour from Amman ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private As-Salt Harmony Trail & Al-Maidan Street Guided Walking Tour from Amman ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private As-Salt Harmony Trail & Al-Maidan Street Guided Walking Tour from Amman ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private As-Salt Harmony Trail & Al-Maidan Street Guided Walking Tour from Amman ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private As-Salt Harmony Trail & Al-Maidan Street Guided Walking Tour from Amman
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanNature and Wildlife - JerusalemWalking Tours - JerusalemHalf-day Tours - JerusalemNature and Wildlife - BethlehemWalking Tours - BethlehemHalf-day Tours - BethlehemNature and Wildlife - Tel AvivWalking Tours - Tel AvivHalf-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory