- Private Amman highlights, Jerash, and Dead Sea day trip from Amman
- Visit Amman's Citadel, Roman Theatre, and nearby museum
- Travel to Jerash, one the best-preserved ancient Roman cities in the Middle East
- Admire the well-preserved ruins including the Oval Plaza, and streets, baths, and temples
- Enjoy free time at the Dead Sea to relax and swim in the salt-rich waters
- Entrance fees and local guides at sites at own expense
- Private round-trip transfers around the attractions, with Amman hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your provided hotel lobby area / address at Amman city
What To Expect
Climb to the Citadel, and head inside (own expense) to view the ruins, including the Roman Temple of Hercules, and 8th-century Umayyad Palace. Soak in the sweeping city views from the hilltop, and then continue to the Roman Theatre.
Enter the 1st-century amphitheatre and the nearby Museum of Popular Traditions (both at own expense), and after exploring Amman, journey to Jerash, one of the Middle East’s best-preserved Roman cities.
Go inside (own expense) and explore independently or hire a local guide (additional cost). Built by Alexander the Great in the 2nd century BC, Jerash was one of ancient Rome’s Decapolis league — a group of 10 self-governing cities. Walk through the gateway to see highlights like the Oval Plaza, Colonnaded Street, and baths, and theaters.
Then, drive to the Dead Sea, the salt lake set 1,312 feet (400 meters) below sea level. Enjoy around an hour free to float in the salt-rich waters and relax on a mineral beach equipped with parasols and showers. Swimming pools, a restaurant, and other amenities are nearby.
Your tour ends with a hotel drop-off in Amman.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jordan Private Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Amman, Jerash, and Dead Sea Full-Day Transfers from Amman.