- Experience the UNESCO World Heritage site of Petra on a private tour
- See the Siq, the Treasury, the Royal Tombs, the Roman Theater, and more
- Learn about the Nabateans who built the city from your local private guide
- Relax with 2-way private door-to-door transfers in a vehicle with Wi-Fi
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick from any hotel or residence in Amman.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities and is not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes and sun protection are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Petra Nights Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Day Tour to Petra from Amman.