6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking Driver
Free WiFi & Bottled water
Private transportation with air-conditioned vehicle
Entry of Ajloun & Jersh & Local Guide are not included
Personal expenses / Anything not mentioned
Recommend purchasing jordan pass for more than 3 nights jordanpass.jo
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Amman Governorate, Jordan
We will pick up all travelers.
- Queen Alia International Airport, Alpha Building, 2nd Floor عمّان، Airport Rd., Amman, Jordan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore Jordan
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Ajloun Castle & Jerash from Amman?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Ajloun Castle & Jerash from Amman?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to Ajloun Castle & Jerash from Amman?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Ajloun Castle & Jerash from Amman?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeSafarisWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemHiking - JerusalemNature and Wildlife - JerusalemSafaris - JerusalemWalking Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemHiking - BethlehemNature and Wildlife - BethlehemSafaris - BethlehemWalking Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivHiking - Tel AvivNature and Wildlife - Tel AvivSafaris - Tel AvivWalking Tours - Tel AvivCategory