- 10-hour day trip to Jerash, Umm Qais, and Ajloun Castle with a private driver-guide
- Visit Umm Qais, Aljoun, and Jerash
- Round-trip hotel transport from Amman included
- Flexibility to customize to your interests
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a driver-guide
- Entrance fees not included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Continue to Ajloun Castle, a 12th-century Muslim castle built on the remains of a historic monastery. Hear how this fortress helped defend against Crusader attacks, fell to Mongol invaders, then was finally rebuilt by the Mamluks. Climb into a tower for views of the Jordan Valley to the Dead Sea.
Make a final stop at the ancient city of Jerash, a Bronze Age settlement where you’ll find Hadrian’s Arch, the Temple of Artemis, and the Forum, a sprawling oval plaza surrounded by 160 Ionic columns. Learn how the city rose alongside a Greek federation of 10 cities, then lived through Christian and Muslim rule before falling during the Crusades. After visiting Jerash, make the return trip to Amman, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jordan Private Tours and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands