4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Arrival and Departure Airport Transfers
Transport by private leisure air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
3 nights’ accommodation as per hotel option booked: 1-night Amman, 1-night Petra, 1-night Amman
Meals as per program (B=breakfast, D=dinner) 3 - Breakfast and 3 - Dinner
Local Guide for Petra visit. (Spanish and French Guides subject to availability)
Meet and Assist service upon arrival
Jordan Pass with Visa Entry
Entrance Fees and Classic 2 Hour Jeep Tour Visit at Wadi Rum
Private Entrance to the Dead Sea Beach Area
Meals (Lunches), not specified in the program
Gratuities – recommended
Anything else not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Contact the local service provider before travel to arrange your airport pickup time
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Jordan Pass holders do not require meet and assist service for visa exemption, since free visa included.
- Order of visits may change.
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults. Maximum 2 children per room.
- Most local hotels in Jordan except 5 stars franchise hotels do not offer alcohol, if you do not wish to stay in a dry hotel please contact Zaid Tours and Travel.
- Most travelers can participate
- For Arab and G.C.C. nationals, please book Jordan Pass option; visits without entrance fees included, as reduced entrance fees apply. It is better for Arab and G.C.C. passport holders to pay directly in destination their entrance fees.
- Mobile SIM cards including internet bundle for personal use are available with assistance of our team upon request and subject to a small additional charge starting from 15 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company and depending on the package).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jordan Pass 3-Night Jordan Private Tour: Petra, Wadi Rum, and the Dead Sea ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jordan Pass 3-Night Jordan Private Tour: Petra, Wadi Rum, and the Dead Sea ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jordan Pass 3-Night Jordan Private Tour: Petra, Wadi Rum, and the Dead Sea ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jordan Pass 3-Night Jordan Private Tour: Petra, Wadi Rum, and the Dead Sea ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Jordan Pass 3-Night Jordan Private Tour: Petra, Wadi Rum, and the Dead Sea
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemNature and Wildlife - JerusalemMulti-day Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemNature and Wildlife - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivNature and Wildlife - Tel AvivMulti-day Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivCategory
Amra Castle (Qasr Amra) Tours & TicketsUmm Qais (Gadara) Tours & TicketsAmman Citadel (Jabal al-Qalaa) Tours & TicketsKharana Castle (Qasr al-Kharanah) Tours & TicketsAzraq Castle (Qasr al-Azraq) Tours & TicketsJordan Archaeological Museum Tours & TicketsKing Abdullah Mosque Tours & TicketsRoyal Automobile Museum Tours & TicketsAzraq Wetland Reserve Tours & TicketsRainbow Street Tours & Tickets