3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Cover Jordan’s top natural and historical attractions during this multi-day tour to Petra and Wadi Rum, plus stops in Biblical-era sites in Madaba and Wadi Al-Mujib. Travel comfortably between locations in a private, air-conditioned vehicle with English-speaking chauffeur, and enjoy a rugged ride through iconic desert landscapes in a 4WD Jeep.
- A multi-day chauffeured trip to Petra, Wadi Rum, Madaba, and Mt. Nebo
- Get a peek at the centuries-old crusader castle of Kerak
- Enjoy comfortable transfers in a climate-controlled private vehicle
- Upgrade to include a local guide at Petra or a carriage ride to the UNESCO site
Saved to wishlist!
Private transfer in air-conditioned new vehicle with an English speaking driver
4x4 Jeep ride in Wadi Rum with a Bedouin driver (2.5 – 3 hours)
Mineral water and WI-FI on board
English speaking guide for 2 hours in Petra.
Hotel & Camp Accommodation
Entrance fees to mentioned sites
Meals and beverage not stated.
Tips and personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- 4x4’s in Wadi Rum are old vehicle and no A/C. Bedouin guide / driver can speak limited English only
- You walk several km in Petra, so bear in mind good walking shoes and a backpack for beverage, camera etc.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Petra Nights Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 3 Days Tour to Jordan's South?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 3 Days Tour to Jordan's South?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 3 Days Tour to Jordan's South?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 3 Days Tour to Jordan's South?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 3 Days Tour to Jordan's South
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemMulti-day Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivMulti-day Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivCategory