- Private round-trip transfers to Petra and Little Petra from Amman
- Travel to UNESCO-listed Petra and its smaller neighbor by private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit both sites independently or hire a local guide (additional cost) at each
- Get four hours to explore 2,000-year-old Petra, including the Siq entrance canyon, Treasury, and Monastery
- Enjoy two hours to stroll around Little Petra, an ancient caravan stop for merchants
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle, including hotel pickup and drop-off, plus bottled water
- Entrance fees at own expense
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your provided address / Hotel - lobby area in Amman
What To Expect
After roughly three hours, arrive at Little Petra, a valley hewn with buildings dating from the same Nabataean-era as Petra itself. Hire a local guide (additional cost) or explore here independently, walking through the entrance canyon to see the carved dwellings believed to have been accommodation stops for merchants visiting Petra.
Following your roughly 2-hour visit, rejoin your driver, and continue to Petra. On arrival, choose to explore by yourself or hire a local guide (additional cost), and head inside (own expense), walking through the Siq, the 1-mile (1.5 kilometer) entrance gorge.
Marvel at the stunning Treasury (El Khazneh) and then continue through the canyon past treasures including the theater and royal tombs. If you wish, you can then climb or ride a donkey (additional cost) up to the spectacular monastery, Petra’s largest monument.
After about four hours, reconvene with your driver at Petra's entrance, and finish your experience back at your Amman hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Petra entrances fees are $71 USD PP for people who are spending at least one night in Jordan
- Tour guide at Petra for about 2 hours would cost $71 USD
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jordan Private Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Petra and Little Petra Round-Trip Transfers from Amman.
- "We highly recommend this transfer for people staying close to Dead Sea / Amman who want to visit Petra." See review