12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Organizing your own Petra and Wadi Rum day trip while in Amman can mean spending hard-earned vacation time arranging a driver. This private tour eliminates this hassle while giving you valuable flexibility. Journey to Petra by private vehicle, and opt to tour the rose-red city with a local guide (own expense) or alone. Next, continue to Wadi Rum for an optional 4x4 tour and dinner at this UNESCO-listed desert wilderness.
- Flexible private day trip to Petra and Wadi Rum from Amman
- Avoid travel hassles and opt to see Petra with a guide (own expense) or not
- Opt to have dinner (own expense) and upgrade for a 4x4 sunset at Wadi Rum
- Price per vehicle with hotel pickup and drop-off; entry fees excluded
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation (hotel pickup and Drop-off, air-conditioned vehicle, on-board WiFi, Fuel Surcharge)
English Speaking Driver
Entrance fees (Petra / Wadi Rum)
Dinner at Wadi Rum (Optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The driver will be waiting at your hotel lobby holding a signboard with your name on it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY R&H VIP Transportation Services & Car Rental
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Trip To Petra And Wadi Rum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Trip To Petra And Wadi Rum?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Trip To Petra And Wadi Rum
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemCity Tours - JerusalemAudio Guides - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemCity Tours - BethlehemAudio Guides - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivCity Tours - Tel AvivAudio Guides - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory
Azraq Wetland Reserve Tours & TicketsJordan Archaeological Museum Tours & TicketsAzraq Castle (Qasr al-Azraq) Tours & TicketsKing Abdullah Mosque Tours & TicketsAmra Castle (Qasr Amra) Tours & TicketsRainbow Street Tours & TicketsRoyal Automobile Museum Tours & TicketsUmm Qais (Gadara) Tours & TicketsKharana Castle (Qasr al-Kharanah) Tours & TicketsAmman Citadel (Jabal al-Qalaa) Tours & Tickets