- Led by a local guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour applies for clients that enter Jordan thru Queen Alia International Airport individually paying single visa entry 40 JOD approximately 60 USD per person. Clients cannot cross Allenby bridge with free group collective visa
- Jordanian Exit Fees, from all borders: 10 JOD approximately 15 USD per person. Israeli Exit Fees from Allenby Bridge 200 Shekel approximately 55 USD per person. Direct payment by the client to the local authorities in cash and in local currency subject to change.
- Shuttle Bus at the borders not included.Approximately 10 USD per person per way.
- The visit of Al Aqsa is restricted in certain hours and subject to security.
- Clients holding Jordan Pass consult the local operator.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Day Trip of Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Amman.