8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the classical relics of UNESCO-listed Jerash and Umm Qais in a day from Amman, with a guide to provide background you might miss independently. This private full-day tour features a private, chauffeured air-conditioned vehicle and a guide both as you travel and at the sites, so you get the full lowdown on the ruins and the scenery en route. Lunch, admissions, and door-to-door transport from your hotel are included.
- Visit Jerash and Umm Qais in a day on a private tour from Amman
- Travel easily by private air-conditioned car to avoid transport worries
- Hear tales about the passing scenery and the ruins with a guide throughout
- Seamless experience, with lunch, entry fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver
English speaking guide service throughout the tour
Lunch at a local restaurant (beverage not included)
WiFi and bottled water on board of the vehicle
Beverage during meals
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes and sun protection are recommended.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Petra Nights Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Umm Quais and Jerash tour with lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Umm Quais and Jerash tour with lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided Umm Quais and Jerash tour with lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Umm Quais and Jerash tour with lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Guided Umm Quais and Jerash tour with lunch
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory