- Private half-day trip to the Dead Sea with round-trip transport from Amman
- Witness the beautiful scenery of the lowest point on Earth
- Float in the unique, salt-rich waters and relax on the beach
- Upgrade to enjoy the swimming pools, sunbeds and towels of a Dead Sea resort hotel
- Indulge in the Dead Sea Spa’s wellness treatments (own expense) when you upgrade
- Enjoy personalized attention from your driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Along the way, hear fascinating facts about the Dead Sea, a huge salt lake that sits around 1,312 feet (400 meters) below sea level, the lowest point on Earth. The famously salt-rich waters make floating easy, and the lake’s mineral-packed black mud is used in an array of therapeutic and cosmetic treatments.
On arrival, admire the views over the vast, glittering expanse of water, and enjoy a drop-off at the Dead Sea Beach Rest House. Here, enjoy ample free time to take a ‘swim’ and relax on the sands. Be sure to lie back in the waters to capture the iconic pose of reading a newspaper!
If you’ve upgraded, head instead for the Holiday Inn Resort where you can take advantage of a wider range of facilities. Enjoy a ‘swim’ in the lake, laze on the beach, take a dip in the outdoor swimming pools and feel free to use the showers, sunbeds and towels. Plus, if you wish, visit the hotel spa to indulge in any pampering Dead Sea treatments (own expense) that take your fancy, such as a revitalizing body scrub or refreshing massage.
Later, relax on your return drive to Amman, where your trip finishes with a drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- Tours with Dead Sea visit swim suit is required.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff