- Private 4-hour Rainbow Street guided walking tour in Amman
- Stroll along Rainbow Street in Jabal Amman, the city’s art and shopping hotspot
- See the Rainbow Theater and Al Pasha Hammam, and walk down ‘Souk Jara Street’ and ‘Mango Street
- Shop and saunter around markets and local craft projects and galleries
- Sample some street food (own expense) such as ‘kunafa,’ a cheese-filled filo dessert
- Enjoy free time for lunch (own expense)
- Private transportation and hotel pickup included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Head for Rainbow Street, a road that encapsulates Amman’s energy and arts scene. Stroll by bookshops, cafés, and 1920s villas, and pause at the Rainbow Theater and traditional Al Pasha Hammam bathhouse.
Savor some street snacks (own expense), such as a falafel (deep-fried chickpea patty) sandwich and kunafa, a cheese-filled pastry encrusted with pistachios.
Explore Malouf Street, nicknamed 'Souk Jara Street,’ for its summer market, and visit Jordan River Designs and Bani Hamida, two local crafts galleries.
Saunter down ‘Mango Street,’ past the historical buildings of the Royal Film Commission, Nabad Gallery, and Books@Cafe, and browse the handmade goods at Wild Jordan, and artisans’ hotspot of Beit Shocair.
Break up your exploring with free time to souvenir-shop, and to have lunch (own expense) at one of the buzzing cafes.
Your tour ends when your guide departs, leaving you to continue exploring independently. Alternatively, your guide will provide directions back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- For Jordan Pass holders that purchased tour activity with entrance fees, please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Walking Tour of Amman Day or Night.