6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Unless you self-drive, visiting Madaba, Mt. Nebo, and the Bethany Beyond the Jordan baptism site from Amman or the Dead Sea means using buses or cabs. This private full-day tour provides a private chauffeured vehicle, freeing you to focus on the sights instead of transportation issues. View Madaba’s mosaic map, visit Mt. Nebo, and see Jesus’ believed River Jordan baptism spot. Amman or Dead Sea hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Private Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Bethany Beyond Jordan tour from Amman or Dead Sea
- Get to the sites in comfort: by private air-conditioned chauffeured vehicle
- See Madaba’s map, stand on Mt. Nebo, and visit Jesus’ reputed baptism site
- Hassle-free: includes entry fees and convenient round-trip hotel transport
Saved to wishlist!
Transfers in private, A/C, new vehicle with English speaking, assisting driver.
All entrance fees
All applicable taxes.
Meals and beverage.
Tips and private expenses.
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Once the guests are arriving from Aqaba port, we should have the passport details or at least passport number and date of birth along with the name as per the passport. Noting that in order to let the driver enter the port and to pick the guest we have to arrange a previous permission for them and it take 24 hours ( should do it between 08:30 – am – 13:00 pm, Jordan time)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travco Jordan
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Madaba - Mount Nebo and the Baptism Site Bethany Beyond the Jordan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Madaba - Mount Nebo and the Baptism Site Bethany Beyond the Jordan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Madaba - Mount Nebo and the Baptism Site Bethany Beyond the Jordan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Madaba - Mount Nebo and the Baptism Site Bethany Beyond the Jordan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Madaba - Mount Nebo and the Baptism Site Bethany Beyond the Jordan
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemHalf-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemHalf-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivHalf-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory