7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Meet and Assist
Arrival and Departure Airport Transfers
Transport by private leisure air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
6 nights’ accommodation as per itinerary and hotel option booked
Meals as per program (B=breakfast, D=dinner)
Local Traditional Breakfast
Lunch in local restaurant (Day2)with additional cost cooking class at BeitSitti or Jordan Heritage.
One Dinner at Petra Kitchen (subject to Petra Kitchen confirmation)
Entrance fees to the mentioned sites and Classic 2 Hour Jeep Tour Visit at Wadi Rum
English-Speaking Guide at Jerash,Madaba,Mount Nebo,Petra(Spanish-French Guide based on availability)
Free visa exemption service applies: minimum 48 hours stay in Jordan, for non-restricted nationality
Accommodations :2-nights Amman, 1-night Petra, 1-night Wadi Rum, 1-night Aqaba ,1-night Dead Sea
Meals (Lunches) not specified in the program
Gratuities – recommended
Anything else not mentioned
Admission to additional sites not mentioned in the program
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up available by client's request.
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults. Maximum 2 children per room
- Order of visits may change
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For the visa exemption service, kindly contact the local operator: send your full arrival and departure details with your passport copies for meet and assist service upon arrival.
- For Jordan Pass holders: Please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Jordan Pass holders do not require meet and assist service for visa exemption, since free visa included.
- Most local hotels in Jordan except 5 stars franchise hotels do not offer alcohol, if you do not wish to stay in a dry hotel please contact Zaid Tours and Travel.
- Most travelers can participate
- For Arab and G.C.C. nationals, please book Jordan Pass option; visits without entrance fees included, as reduced entrance fees apply. It is better for Arab and G.C.C. passport holders to pay directly in destination their entrance fees.
- Mobile SIM cards including internet bundle for personal use, are available with assistance of our team upon request and subject to a small additional charge starting from 15 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company and depending on the package).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6–Night Jordan Senses Private Tour with Aqaba Overnight ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 6–Night Jordan Senses Private Tour with Aqaba Overnight ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6–Night Jordan Senses Private Tour with Aqaba Overnight ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6–Night Jordan Senses Private Tour with Aqaba Overnight ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
6–Night Jordan Senses Private Tour with Aqaba Overnight
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemNature and Wildlife - JerusalemMulti-day Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemNature and Wildlife - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivNature and Wildlife - Tel AvivMulti-day Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivCategory