- Private tour of Jordan highlights for up to 7
- See the country’s natural side at Dana and Wadi Musa
- Enjoy a flexible mix of guided and independent time
- Overnight at Wadi Musa and a Wadi Rum Bedouin camp
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up travelers from their provided hotel address at Amman city - hotel lobby area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved so wear proper shoes ( Sneakers or boots are good).
- For the Small Group Tours option: Accommodation is not shared with other travelers, Separate rooms / Tents for separate bookings.
- You may purchase Jordan Pass before your arrival to Jordan if you are spending more than 3 nights in Jordan, which will wave out visa entry fees and includes 41 sites in Jordan. You may visit Jordanpass.jo for more details.
- Gulf of Aqaba on the Red sea is skipped during winter season ( Nov to March )
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jordan Private Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Private Tour from Amman: Petra, Wadi Rum, Dana, Aqaba, and Dead Sea.
- "The walk/hike to and from to the monastery was around 3-hours long, with varied elevations and pathway surface, so make sure to wear the right type of shoes." See review