- Guided tour with an enthusiastic local
- Get off the beaten path, by bicycle
- All safety gear and bicycles are provided
- Local street food and water is included
Departure & Return
Between Street Café Bakery and Cyber Connections, in front of Nagi Hair Salon
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- ■ Important information for bicycle tours
- The minimum age for riding the bicycle is 10 years
- Guest must be able to ride a bike, no training is provided
- Strongly advised to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Strongly advised not to wear expensive clothing or accessories
- Not recommended for pregnant women & participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- ■ Other important information
- We provide tours in English, Hindi, and Punjabi. Tours in other languages may be offered upon request
- Strongly advised to wear clothing covering full arms and legs as it is mandatory for entering most of the religious places
- Recommended not to bring anything heavy with you for smoother and enjoyable tour. However, you may bring your phones, pocket cameras and some money (in case you would like to buy something on the way)
- Recommended to leave all other personal belongings at your current place of stay
- Operates in all weather conditions except rains. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please note that the street food and meals may not conform to recommended national or international standards of hygiene
- Please advise any specific requirements at the time of booking. Eg, allergies in food items, etc
- Recommended to use the toilets before joining for the tour
- Required to accept the conditions mentioned in the WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIM page on our website
- ■ Safety
- We take safety seriously. Our quality bicycles are regularly checked, well-maintained, comfortable and carefully chosen for riding in Amritsar. Our tried and tested routes are designed to avoid high-traffic lanes and our tour moves at a comfortable pace so that everyone can enjoy the whole experience.
- ■ Requirements
- Guest must be able to ride a bicycle. No training is provided except how to control breaks & gears.
- ■ Rickshaw mode
- For those who prefer not to cycle, an e-rickshaw can be arranged at an additional price of ₹ 650 ( Max 4 participants).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY City On Pedals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.