Explore our promoted experiences
- Private Tour: Golden Temple and Wagah Border with Punjabi Lunch
- See some of Punjab's top attractions
- Witness the flag ceremony at the Indo-Pak border
- Ideal for families and first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress conservatively as we will visit temples
- Original passport / valid photo ID proof such as a license is MANDATORY to be shown for security checking at the Border. Please ensure you have it with you.
- Due to modification construction work from 15 Feb 2020 to 15 April 2020 ,Jallianwala Bagh will be closed for visitors
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GeTS Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I Highly recommend this tour to anyone who is visiting Amritsar." See review