- Guided bike tour around Amsterdam’s city center
- Hear about the history of this eclectic and charming city
- Follow your guide to lesser-known spots, such as the photogenic Jordaan district
- Get the lowdown on Amsterdam’s notorious coffeeshops
- Relax in a cafe in the company of a knowledgeable guide
Departure & Return
The meeting point is only a 3-minute walk away from Leidseplein (easy to reach by tram). We start at the bike shop of our partners of A-Bike next to the entrance of Vondelpark. We hope to meet you there!
What To Expect
Receive an insightful introduction to the Dutch capital as you visit an eclectic selection of prominent landmarks and cultural secrets; depending on your guide and the weather, expect an itinerary that features top sights like Museum Square, home to iconic institution, the Van Gogh Museum.
Hear of the country’s liberal laws that legalize marijuana and prostitution and cruise past popular nightclubs on your way to Vondelpark, a green oasis in the heart of the city.
Discover the attractive Jordaan district or uncover the tragic history of Anne Frank as you visit her perfectly preserved house. Before your tour concludes, enjoy a refreshing drink (own expense) in one of your guide’s favorite hangouts and then return to the original departure point, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour operates with English language only
- A reasonable level of fitness, health and biking skill is necessary.
- The City bike tour meets and departs from A Bike Vondelpark, Tesselschadestraat 2C, Amsterdam
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mike's Bike Tours Amsterdam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I would highly recommend this tour, as well as the countryside tour." See review