Are you interested in?
Museum Tickets & Passes
24 Tours & Activities
Jewish Historical Museum (Joods Historisch Museum) Tours
17 Tours & Activities
Tickets & Passes
81 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Gain admission to four institutions in the Jewish Cultural Quarter of Amsterdam, located near the Waterlooplein. Visit the Jewish Historical Museum, JHM Children’s Museum, and Portuguese Synagogue. Learn about Jewish heritage in the Netherlands with this multi-attraction pass, which includes an audio tour with recorded commentary and a map for a self-guided tour of the old Jewish neighborhood. Your ticket is valid for one month.
- Jewish Cultural Quarter admission pass
- Gain entry to four cultural institutions in Amsterdam
- Visit the Jewish Historical Museum, Children’s Museum, and Synagogue
- Hear recorded audio commentary with provided headphones
- Use the map for a self-guided walking tour through the historical area
- Ticket is valid for one month!
Saved to wishlist!
Map with walking tour through the old Jewish neighborhood
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointJoods Historisch Museum, Nieuwe Amstelstraat 1, 1011 PL Amsterdam The Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The Portuguese Synagogue is closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays, please check https://jck.nl/en/page/opening-hours
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Jewish Cultural Quarter Amsterdam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amsterdam: Jewish Cultural Quarter Entrance Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Amsterdam: Jewish Cultural Quarter Entrance Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Amsterdam: Jewish Cultural Quarter Entrance Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amsterdam: Jewish Cultural Quarter Entrance Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 17547P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesAmsterdamAttractions & Museums - ZaandamMuseum Tickets & Passes - ZaandamAttractions & Museums - The HagueMuseum Tickets & Passes - The HagueAttractions & Museums - RotterdamMuseum Tickets & Passes - RotterdamCategory
De Gooyer WindmillMint Tower (Munttoren)The Nine Streets (De Negen Straatjes)Museum Het SchipHerengrachtMadame Tussauds AmsterdamRed Light Secrets (Museum of Prostitution)Museum Quarter (Museumplein)A’dam LookoutNational Monument (Nationaal Monument op de Dam)New Church (Nieuwe Kerk)Heineken ExperienceEYE Film Institute (EYE Filmmuseum)BegijnhofRoyal Palace Amsterdam (Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam)Albert Cuyp MarketHash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumOld Church (Oude Kerk)Body Worlds Amsterdam Allard Pierson Museum