Are you interested in?
488 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
790 Tours & Activities
National Holocaust Museum Tours
4 Tours & Activities
2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Amsterdam’s Jewish Quarter is a significant city landmark with a unique past, but fully appreciating its World War 2 history can be difficult on a self-led tour. Gain insight into the experience of Anne Frank and other Jewish residents on a walking tour, and benefit from included admission to the Jewish Historical Museum and National Holocaust Museum for a deeper understanding of the city’s Jewish heritage.
- Explore by foot for an intimate experience of the cultural quarter
- Benefit from your guide’s historical insights and explanations
- Gain a deeper understanding of Amsterdam’s Jewish community
- Access the Jewish Historical Museum, Portuguese Synagogue, and more
Saved to wishlist!
2-hour history of Anne Frank Walking Tour including professional English speaking tour guide
Jewish Historical Museum
National Holocaust Memorial (Hollandsche Schouwburg)
National Holocaust Museum
Entry/Admission to the Anne Frank House
Tips & Gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointNieuwe Amstelstraat 1, 1011 PL Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return DetailsWestermarkt, 1016 GW Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Anne Frank Tour starts daily at 2pm in front of the main entrance of the Jewish historical Museum.
- A visit to the Jewish Cultural Quarter is therefore recommended to plan before the start of the walking tour.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY 360 Amsterdam Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Anne Frank Walking Tour & entrance to the Jewish Cultural Quarter?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Anne Frank Walking Tour & entrance to the Jewish Cultural Quarter?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 8718P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingAmsterdamWalking Tours - ZaandamHistorical Tours - ZaandamWalking Tours - The HagueHistorical Tours - The HagueWalking Tours - RotterdamHistorical Tours - RotterdamCategory
DelftNational Holocaust MuseumHermitage AmsterdamFOAM Photography Museum Amsterdam (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam)Hash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumHard Rock Cafe AmsterdamMadame Tussauds AmsterdamVondelparkZuiderkerk (Southern Church)Micropia Holland CasinoJordaanAllard Pierson MuseumMoco MuseumTheater AmsterdamArtis Amsterdam Royal Zoo (Natura Artis Magistra)Dutch Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum)Dapper Market (Dappermarkt) This is HollandWaterlooplein Market