Prosecco Bike Amsterdam .Min 8 pax
1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Avoid the tourist crowds with a private prosecco bike tour, ideal for big groups or hen parties. Explore the city from your unique vantage point and take in views of city landmarks as you sip on glasses of bubbly. Relax with electric pedal assistance and a sober driver in charge, leaving you free to chat, drink, and sight see as you pedal.
- Unwind with 1 bottle of prosecco per person included
- Take the effort out of cycling with electric assistance
- Discover city sights with friends, ideal for big groups
- Explore in any weather with a canopy roof
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointRhoneweg 2, 1043 AH Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Damtours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 16106P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursLayover Tours Walking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmsterdamMountain Bike Tours - ZaandamLayover Tours - ZaandamMountain Bike Tours - HoornLayover Tours - HoornMountain Bike Tours - The HagueLayover Tours - The HagueCategory
MadurodamRoyal ConcertgebouwHolland CasinoZuiderkerk (Southern Church)Ripley's Believe It or Not! AmsterdamArtis Amsterdam Royal Zoo (Natura Artis Magistra)DelftLeiden Square (Leidseplein)Old Church (Oude Kerk)Museum of the Canals (Het Grachtenhuis)New Market Square (Nieuwmarkt)JordaanDe Gooyer WindmillTorture MuseumDutch Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum)A’dam LookoutStedelijk MuseumPrinsengrachtAmsterdam Tulip MuseumDamrak