- Guided walking tour of Amsterdam’s Red Light District
- Pass sights like Dam Square, Casa Rosso, Chinatown and the Museum of Prostitution
- Experience the atmosphere and off-beat culture of Amsterdam
- Get the inside scoop from a local guide
Departure & Return
The meeting point is on Dam Square, two meters in front of the tall white National Monument. You can recognise the guide by his black umbrella with our red light logo on it and his black cap with the same logo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We've been recommended by Lonely Planet, The Telegraph, Fox News, Yahoo & the Huffington Post! Explore Amsterdam's most fascinating area during a Red Light District Tour with a licensed local guide. Learn everything about legal prostitution, the liberal Dutch culture, 'coffeeshops', Amsterdam's history and the famous 'Wallen' area. Super interesting and much fun!
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- A moderate amount of walking is involve; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amsterdam Red Light District Tours & Tours In Amsterdam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Amsterdam Red Light District 1.5-Hour Walking Tour with Local Guide.
- "Highly recommended tour, just be aware it’s not for kids or the offended in sex discussions" See review
- "We had a great time on this tour, this is a must do in Amsterdam." See review
- "Unfortunately as of April 1st, 2020, the City of Amsterdam has banned to guided tours to the Red Light District." See review