1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a quintessential Amsterdam experience as you cruise around the city’s famous canal ways. Hop aboard a nostalgic 1960’s lifeboat for a private 1.5-hour cruise and drift through the Herengracht, Keizersgracht and Prinsengracht districts. Sip a cool beer or a glass of Prosecco, and nibble on snacks as you spot city landmarks like the Old Port, the Skinny Bridge and the notorious Red Light District.
- 1.5-hour private Amsterdam canal cruise
- Cruise around Keizersgracht, Prinsengracht and the Red Light District
- See landmarks like the Rijksmuseum, the Skinny Bridge and the Old Port from the water
- Enjoy unlimited drinks and snacks served on-board
- This private tour ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Local and experienced skipper
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Oosterdokskade 8, 1011 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Departures are from 10am-10pm; please advise your preferred departure time at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Damtours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Boat Tour private?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Boat Tour private?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boat Tour private?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Boat Tour private
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWater ToursDay CruisesBeer & Brewery ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmsterdamFood Tours - RotterdamWine Tastings - RotterdamWater Tours - RotterdamDay Cruises - RotterdamBeer & Brewery Tours - RotterdamFood Tours - DordrechtWine Tastings - DordrechtWater Tours - DordrechtDay Cruises - DordrechtBeer & Brewery Tours - DordrechtFood Tours - LeeuwardenWine Tastings - LeeuwardenWater Tours - LeeuwardenDay Cruises - LeeuwardenBeer & Brewery Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
Rembrandt Square (Rembrandtplein)HerengrachtZuiderkerk (Southern Church)Portuguese SynagogueDescartes' House (Maison Descartes)National Monument (Nationaal Monument op de Dam)Royal ConcertgebouwMicropia Museum of Bags and PursesAmsterdam Tulip MuseumJewish Historical Museum (Joods Historisch Museum)Ripley's Believe It or Not! AmsterdamBrouwersgrachtVondelparkAmsterdam Cruise PortKalverstraatInner Court & Hall of Knights (Binnenhof & Ridderzaal)Museum Willet-HolthuysenSt. Nicholas Basilica (Sint Nicolaasbasiliek)Enclosing Dike (Afsluitdijk)