2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover history, canals and landmark architecture in vibrant Amsterdam on this private 3-hour city walking tour. Accompanied by your own informative guide, stroll around the heart of the charming Dutch capital and see highlights such as Dam Square and the De Wallen red light district. Learn about Amsterdam’s World War II history, stop to see the Anne Frank House, and amble through the delightful 17th-century canal district. As you explore, gain insight into the city’s culture and history from your guide, and break for a refreshing drink along the way.
- Private 3-hour city walking tour of Amsterdam
- Gain insight into Amsterdam’s history, culture and sights from an expert guide
- See top Amsterdam attractions such as Dam Square, the Red Light District and Rembrandt Square
- Explore the postcard-pretty canal district and stop to see the Anne Frank House
- Take a break for a complimentary drink during the tour
- Enjoy the full attention of a private guide, with personalized commentary
Saved to wishlist!
Private walking tour
Free Drinks (soda or water)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
1012 TM Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trigger Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Private Amsterdam Walking Tour Including Refreshments?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Amsterdam Walking Tour Including Refreshments?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursViator Private GuidesHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmsterdamArchitecture Tours - The HagueWalking Tours - The HagueViator Private Guides - The HagueHistorical Tours - The HagueArchitecture Tours - RotterdamWalking Tours - RotterdamViator Private Guides - RotterdamHistorical Tours - RotterdamArchitecture Tours - DordrechtWalking Tours - DordrechtViator Private Guides - DordrechtHistorical Tours - DordrechtCategory
TropenmuseumAmsterdam Cruise PortDapper Market (Dappermarkt) ZuiderzeemuseumMicropia Royal Palace Amsterdam (Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam)Westerkerk (Western Church)Johan Cruyff ArenaNational Holocaust MuseumStedelijk MuseumVolendamNational Holocaust Memorial (Hollandsche Schouwburg)Ripley's Believe It or Not! AmsterdamDutch Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum)Singel CanalPortuguese SynagogueMuseum of Medieval Torture InstrumentsBloemenmarktMoco MuseumMuseum Our Lord in the Attic (Ons' Lieve Heer op Solder)