8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the city crowds and discover the Dutch countryside on a private day tour to Zaanse Schans and Keukenhof from Amsterdam. Gain insight into Holland’s culture at a clog workshop, cheese farm, working windmill, and as you tiptoe through the tulips, the national flower of Holland. Avoid hidden costs with a pancake lunch and entrance fees included, and relax with seamless round-trip transfer from your hotel.
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private tour
- Travel to the outlying locations with ease via private vehicle
- Forget the guidebook with insights provided by your guide
- Avoid hidden costs with lunch and entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For a pickup from Amsterdam airport Schiphol, there is an additional charge of EUR 50,00.
If your preferred pickup place is not listed, this will be possible. Please contact us.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
- Passenger terminal amsterdam, Piet Heinkade, 1019 BR Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaan Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Tour of Tulips and Windmills including a Pancake Lunch?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Tour of Tulips and Windmills including a Pancake Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Tour of Tulips and Windmills including a Pancake Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Tour of Tulips and Windmills including a Pancake Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsUnique ExperiencesPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesAmsterdamShore Excursions - The HagueUnique Experiences - The HaguePorts of Call Tours - The HagueShore Excursions - RotterdamUnique Experiences - RotterdamPorts of Call Tours - RotterdamShore Excursions - DordrechtUnique Experiences - DordrechtPorts of Call Tours - DordrechtCategory
Stedelijk MuseumDescartes' House (Maison Descartes)Museum Van LoonEYE Film Institute (EYE Filmmuseum)Westerkerk (Western Church)Torture MuseumMuseum of Medieval Torture InstrumentsDe Gooyer WindmillAlbert Cuyp MarketRipley's Believe It or Not! AmsterdamOld Church (Oude Kerk)DamrakMuseum of the Canals (Het Grachtenhuis)New Market Square (Nieuwmarkt)Holland CasinoTheater AmsterdamHouse of Bols BrouwersgrachtTropenmuseumHomomonument