- Private 2-hour canal cruise of Amsterdam
- Pass through historical districts such as Herengracht, Keizersgracht and Prinsengrach
- Admire the Dutch East Indiaman, the Maritime Museum and Central Station from the water
- Learn about the Dutch capital's culture and history as you sail
- Receive the undivided attention of your private guide
Departure & Return
wherever we agree to (can be your hotel on the waterside in Amsterdam centre); alternative is my regular starting point at cafe Van Puffelen, Prinsengracht 377
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Hotel "pick-up", in centre of Amsterdam only, and I will dock the boat as close to your hotel as possible, you yourself have to come to the agreed canal / waterside boarding point yourself to board the historic salonboat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rederij De Jordaan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Guided Historic Amsterdam Canal Cruise in a Salon Boat.