- Rijksmuseum and historical walking tour of Amsterdam
- Skip the long line for a tour of the Rijksmuseum
- Walk through Amsterdam's historic city center
- Small group of 8 people or fewer
- Rijksmuseum ticket valid all day
Departure & Return
Meet your guide outside the Cobra Cafe by the Toilet/Parking entrance on the north side of the building facing the Rijksmuseum. (between the bicycle lane and the Cobra Cafe)
What To Expect
Skip the often-long line at the Rijksmuseum and proceed directly inside to peruse the more than 8,000 objects on display, including masterpieces by famous Dutch artists. Learn about Dutch culture through a selection of important paintings and learn about Dutch masters Rembrandt and Vermeer. Visit the 19th-century library, which contains an impressive collection of Dutch and international literature.
Break for lunch (own expense), then embark on a historical walking tour of Amsterdam. Walk through the medieval gate on the Amstel River, down cobblestone streets and across arching bridges.
After your 5-hour tour has concluded, you're free to return to the Rijksmuseum, as your ticket is valid all day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
- Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Notes: Rijksmuseum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours Amsterdam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Skip-the-line Rijksmuseum & Amsterdam City Center Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max.