Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Walking tour of the Red Light District and the Van Gogh Museum
- Learn about the history of Amsterdam's famous Red Light District
- Skip-the-line access to the Van Gogh Museum
- Guided tour of the Van Gogh Museum; return later with your all-day ticket to explore further at your leisure
- Small group of just eight people or fewer
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Breeze by the waiting crowds at the popular Van Gogh Museum with your skip-the-line entry and begin exploring the world's largest collection of Van Gogh works. Learn about the artist's troubled life and see famous paintings such as 'The Bedroom' and 'The Potato Eaters.'
Take a break for lunch (own expense), then trek over to the famous Red Light District. Your guide fills you in on how Van Gogh is intimately connected to this neighborhood, as well as the area's unique culture and history.
Feel free to return to the Van Gogh Museum after the tour, as your ticket is valid all day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
- Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Notes: Van Gogh Museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours Amsterdam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Skip-the-line Van Gogh Museum & Red Light District Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max.