- Gain an insight into eight historical, local favourite foodie stops in popular Amsterdam
- Sample a range of Dutch classics, including Stroopwafels, Bitterballen, and Appeltaart
- Accompany your snacks with complimentary craft beer/ wine at three of the eight stops
- Don’t lose valuable sightseeing time—meet at a convenient, central departure point
Departure & Return
We will welcome you in front of Café Papeneiland and you can recognise us by the Amsterdam Food Tours folder.
The tour ends at Café de Prins and is located at a 10 minutes walk from the meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amsterdam Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by Small-group Dutch Food and History Walking Tour in Amsterdam's Jordaan Area .