Family Tours. Amsterdam Tales
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Houseboat Museum tickets included in the Family City Hunt
Family Photo Polaroid included
Use of bicycle
Pick up in the Downtown area is included in all Tours
Amsterdam Tales Backpack
Departure & Return
Departure PointWesterkerk, Prinsengracht 279, 1016 GW Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amsterdam Tales
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Family Tours. Amsterdam Tales?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Family Tours. Amsterdam Tales?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Family Tours. Amsterdam Tales?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Family Tours. Amsterdam Tales?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 148144P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmsterdamMountain Bike Tours - ZaandamHistorical Tours - ZaandamMountain Bike Tours - HoornHistorical Tours - HoornMountain Bike Tours - The HagueHistorical Tours - The HagueCategory
National Monument (Nationaal Monument op de Dam)Dapper Market (Dappermarkt) TropenmuseumFOAM Photography Museum Amsterdam (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam)Dam SquareWaterlooplein MarketDescartes' House (Maison Descartes)KalverstraatPrinsengrachtAmsterdam Central StationMuseum Our Lord in the Attic (Ons' Lieve Heer op Solder)DelftHolland CasinoDiamond Museum AmsterdamNational Holocaust MuseumNEMO Science MuseumHouseboat Museum (Woonboot Museum)National Holocaust Memorial (Hollandsche Schouwburg)Singel CanalSkinny Bridge (Magere Brug)