- Explore traditional crafts, engineering, and scenery of the Netherlands
- Enjoy quick access to Keukenhof and marvel at its amazing floral assortment
- Savor delicious Gouda and learn about wooden shoes and windmills
Departure & Return
In opposite of Amsterdam Central Station, in front of the Saint Nicholas church and hotel NH Barbizon Palace. Look out for an orange umbrella saying "Zaan Tours".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zaan Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Keukenhof's Tulips and Windmills Small-Group Tour from Amsterdam With Lunch.