4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Vicolo Vecchio, 6, 62100 Macerata MC, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Typical Wicker workshop with a local artisan in Macerata?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Typical Wicker workshop with a local artisan in Macerata
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes Art Classes Classes & WorkshopsAnconaCraft Classes - MarcheArt Classes - MarcheCategory