- Full-day tour of Ankara, visiting several historic Ankara sites
- Enjoy personalized attention from your private guide on this unique private tour of Ankara
- See the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations, Citadel of Ankara and Ataturk Mausoleum
- Learn about remnants from the Stone Age, Neolithic Age, Hittite Age and more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from selected hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Continue to the Citadel Ankara, a monument that’s recognized as the symbol of Ankara and is a perfect spot for fantastic views. Hear why this monument is believed to have been erected by Phrygians or Hittites making it the oldest monument in Ankara. Then, glimpse over the city and learn how this area was not only settled over 4,000 years ago but that lifestyles have been nearly the same since the 15th century.
Next, head to Ataturk Mausoleum and see the grave of Ataturk, the creator of the Turkish Republic. Learn about this great leader and courageous soldier who revolutionized Turkey. Stroll through the Mausoleum, constructed in 1953, and observe statues, reliefs and embellishments conceived by Turkey’s art community. Finally, enjoy the option to visit the Old Copper Market (closed on Sunday).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Neon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience