4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This two-for-one private tour covers both Perge and Aspendos, two ancient Greco-Roman cities famed for their well-preserved ruins. Wander both sides on an art-historian led guided tour, getting in-depth background on the stadiums, amphitheaters, and baths, plus free time to explore. Tours also include a traditional Turkish lunch break and a stop in the seaside city of Side.
- A private tour of Perge and Aspendos from Antalya, with optional home-cooked Turkish lunch
- Get a cultural immersion: learn how to cook and make traditional Turkish pancakes in a local village
- Travel comfortably between locations in your own air-conditioned private vehicle, with a central pickup
- Tours can accommodate a minimum of four and maximum of twelve people, for extra flexibility
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private car
Professional art historian driver/guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located hotels only. Additional cost may apply.
Lunch and drinks
Entrance fees to the sights and museums
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Travelers should contact after the booking to clarify pickup time and pickup location. We drop off travelers where we pick them up.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Akra Barut Hotel , Güzeloba, Rauf Denktaş Cd No:21, 07230 Muratpaşa/Antalya, Turkey
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/30/2020 - 12/22/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 09:00 AM|
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Tour language: English
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Turkey Tours with Archaeologist Aykut
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Perge and Aspendos tour with Archaeologist Aykut ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Perge and Aspendos tour with Archaeologist Aykut ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Perge and Aspendos tour with Archaeologist Aykut ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Perge and Aspendos tour with Archaeologist Aykut ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Perge and Aspendos tour with Archaeologist Aykut
4 to 6 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 2 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAntalyaShore Excursions - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - Turkish RivieraArchaeology Tours - Turkish RivieraPorts of Call Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraHalf-day Tours - Turkish RivieraShore Excursions - AlanyaBus Tours - AlanyaArchaeology Tours - AlanyaPorts of Call Tours - AlanyaHistorical Tours - AlanyaHalf-day Tours - AlanyaShore Excursions - SarigermeBus Tours - SarigermeArchaeology Tours - SarigermePorts of Call Tours - SarigermeHistorical Tours - SarigermeHalf-day Tours - SarigermeCategory
Hadrian’s Gate Tours & TicketsClock Tower Tours & TicketsAntalya Marina (Kaleici Yat Limani) Tours & TicketsKursunlu Waterfalls (Kursunlu Selalesi) Tours & TicketsDuden Waterfalls (Duden Selalesi) Tours & TicketsThe Land of Legends Theme Park Tours & TicketsSandland Tours & TicketsKöprülü Canyon Tours & TicketsAntalya Aquarium Tours & Tickets