- Pamukkale and Hierapolis tour from Antalya
- Explore a UNESCO World Heritage Centre
- Soak in scenic hotsprings
- Tour ancient ruins
- Lunch and dinner included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Antalya
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Upon arrival at the Pamukkale Thermal Pools, slip into your bathing suit for a soak in the natural hot springs. The travertine terraces have been popular since ancient times, and they make up an otherworldly landscape—Pamukkale is known as the “cotton castle” in Turkish.
From Pamukkale, continue to Hierapolis to see the remains of Attalid and Greco-Roman settlements. Visit the Roman Amphitheater and other excavated ruins, with the option to visit Cleopatra Pools, a warm spring with historic stones just beneath the surface of the water (entrance fee to Cleopatra Pools not included).
Browse for souvenirs at the vine and textile factories, then pause for a buffet lunch. After lunch, you can head to Red Water, a section of the springs that flows across brightly colored stones (entrance fee to Red Water not included). Make a final stop for a buffet dinner before starting the return trip to Antalya, where this tour concludes with drop-off at roughly 9pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms