8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Strike the perfect balance of history, nature, and culture on an 8-hour tour to Sagalassos from Antalya. It can be difficult to reach the majestic ruins by public buses, but round-trip transportation from your hotel allows you to relax and appreciate the scenic journey. Have lunch in the charming village of Agalasun, then enjoy an alternate, but equally stunning, return journey back to the city.
- Visit Roman ruins off the beaten tourist path
- Relax in courtesy hotel pickup and drop-off
- Enjoy lunch at a typical Turkish restaurant
- Experience Turkish village life in Agalasun
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional art historian guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all antalya city hotels lara kundu kemer konyaaltı belek
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- walking shoes-hat
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SOLYMOS TRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sagalassos Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sagalassos Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sagalassos Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sagalassos Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAntalyaBus Tours - Turkish RivieraArchaeology Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - KemerArchaeology Tours - KemerHistorical Tours - KemerFull-day Tours - KemerBus Tours - AlanyaArchaeology Tours - AlanyaHistorical Tours - AlanyaFull-day Tours - AlanyaCategory