- Private full-day tour to Duden Waterfalls and Termessos from Antalya
- Walk behind the Duden Waterfalls to find a hidden cave
- Get great photo ops of the Taurus Mountains
- Learn about the ancient ruins of Termessos
- Have a lunch of Turkish fare en route to Termessos
- Includes round-trip transport from Antalya, Lara, Konyaalti, or Kundu
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel, close to security gate/main gate of the hotel.
What To Expect
Follow your guide as you walk along shady paths to the waterfall, which measures 65 feet (20 meters) wide and tumbles down a drop of 49 feet (15 meters). You can even step behind the curtain of water and watch the falls from the inside. Hot Turkish tea or coffee are available for purchase nearby.
After visiting the waterfall, head to the ancient city of Termessos, located about one hour's drive away. Stop on the way for lunch at a local restaurant, then take an old royal road up into the Taurus Mountains.
Your guide shows you the highlights of Termessos, including the Temple of Hadrian, the Temple of Artemis, and the center of the town with its old Roman baths, aqueducts, water cisterns, and gymnasium. Then see the top attraction: a theater situated on the peak of the mountain with sweeping views. Expect to walk on rough terrain as the ruins are dotted along the mountain. Participants should have a good level of physical fitness and sturdy walking shoes.
Have about three hours at Termessos then return to Antalya around 5pm. Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel or the cruise port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A significant amount of walking is involved
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Termessos Ancient City and Duden Waterfalls.