- Spend 2-days hiking and kayaking around Lake Atitlan on this adventure trip from Antigua
- Explore the rugged cliffs, exotic wildlife and towering volcanoes of this gorgeous lake by kayak
- Observe local Mayan fishermen as they carry on centuries-old fishing traditions
- Hike along the remote northern coast of the lake, a region largely untouched by the modern world
- Discover secluded canyons and unique ecosystems along the lake's edges
- Optional upgrade for an extra night's stay along Lake Atitlan
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Los Elementos Adventure Center & Day Spa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands