Are you interested in?
6 Tours & Activities
19 Tours & Activities
25 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
These are our pick up points for our excursion. Please select your pick up point and be 15 minutes prior the starting time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 adult passengers is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets will be refunded or rescheduled.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2- Day Tour: Yaxha Sunset & Tikal from Antigua Guatemala?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2- Day Tour: Yaxha Sunset & Tikal from Antigua Guatemala?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2- Day Tour: Yaxha Sunset & Tikal from Antigua Guatemala?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2- Day Tour: Yaxha Sunset & Tikal from Antigua Guatemala?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3022P93
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursOvernight ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAntiguaAir Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Central HighlandsOvernight Tours - Central HighlandsArchaeology Tours - Central HighlandsMulti-day Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsAir Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - Guatemala CityOvernight Tours - Guatemala CityArchaeology Tours - Guatemala CityMulti-day Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityAir Tours - PanajachelBus Tours - PanajachelOvernight Tours - PanajachelArchaeology Tours - PanajachelMulti-day Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelCategory
Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)AcatenangoMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)