5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
In a city surrounded by volcanoes, adventure is hard to resist. Give into your sense of adventure on this tour around the outskirts of Antigua on an ATV, motorcycle, or scooter; take your pick of vehicle and choose to drive it yourself or ride in the back seat. Visit the mountains around Antigua, a local Mayan village, the famous El Cerro de la Cruz, and an organic farm with a full view of the valley below.
- Adventurous tour of the mountains surrounding Antigua on a motorcycle, ATV, or scooter
- Take your choice of riding in the backseat or driving
- Take in the best views of the valley by traveling off the beaten path
- Ideal way to get out of the city and see the surrounding area
Saved to wishlist!
Use of motor bike
Use of helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
6a Avenida Norte 60B, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Simoon! Rentals & Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Antigua ATV Mountain Adventure?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Antigua ATV Mountain Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Antigua ATV Mountain Adventure?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antigua ATV Mountain Adventure?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMotorcycle ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAntigua4WD Tours - Central HighlandsSporting Events - Central HighlandsMotorcycle Tours - Central HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Central HighlandsExtreme - Central HighlandsVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Central Highlands4WD Tours - Guatemala CitySporting Events - Guatemala CityMotorcycle Tours - Guatemala CityNature and Wildlife - Guatemala CityExtreme - Guatemala CityVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Guatemala City4WD Tours - PanajachelSporting Events - PanajachelMotorcycle Tours - PanajachelNature and Wildlife - PanajachelExtreme - PanajachelVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - PanajachelCategory
Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)AcatenangoAntigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)