Are you interested in?
74 Tours & Activities
Antigua Central Park (Parque Central) Tours
63 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
180 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointCafé Condesa, La Casa del Conde, Avenida Norte 5a, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Return DetailsMercado de Artesanias, 3a Avenida Norte, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GTM Tour Guide Travel Services Guatemala
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Antigua Walking Tour Morning and Afternoon?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Antigua Walking Tour Morning and Afternoon?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Antigua Walking Tour Morning and Afternoon?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antigua Walking Tour Morning and Afternoon?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 8231P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingAntiguaWalking Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Central HighlandsWalking Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityHalf-day Tours - Guatemala CityWalking Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelHalf-day Tours - PanajachelCategory
Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)AcatenangoLas Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)