1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Gain entrance to the art and archaeology collections on display in one of Antigua’s premier hotels by pre-booking your ticket to Casa Santo Domingo. Stroll past works spanning hundreds of years in a historic building turned luxury hotel, and check out the hotel’s large gardens and courtyards afterward.
- Entrance ticket to the Casa Santo Domingo museums in Antigua
- Visit the museum collections in one of Antigua’s most famous hotels
- See arts and artifacts dating back hundreds of years
- Open-ended ticket lets you visit whenever works best for you
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Qualified and professional driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointCasa Santo Domingo Museums, 3a Calle Oriente 28 Centro Histórico, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Casa Santo Domingo Museums Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Casa Santo Domingo Museums Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Casa Santo Domingo Museums Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Casa Santo Domingo Museums Admission Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5555P44
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesAntiguaAttractions & Museums - Central HighlandsMuseum Tickets & Passes - Central HighlandsAttractions & Museums - Guatemala CityMuseum Tickets & Passes - Guatemala CityAttractions & Museums - PanajachelMuseum Tickets & Passes - PanajachelCategory
Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)AcatenangoMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)