2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Dickenson Bay, Antigua and Barbuda
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salt Life Tours Antigua
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Four wheeler’s adventures ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Four wheeler’s adventures ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Four wheeler’s adventures ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Four wheeler’s adventures ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFive Islands VillageAntiguaSt John'sShore Excursions - St John's4WD Tours - St John'sSporting Events - St John'sExtreme - St John'sPorts of Call Tours - St John'sShore Excursions - Caribbean Coast4WD Tours - Caribbean CoastSporting Events - Caribbean CoastExtreme - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - New Providence Island4WD Tours - New Providence IslandSporting Events - New Providence IslandExtreme - New Providence IslandPorts of Call Tours - New Providence IslandCategory
St. John's Anglican Cathedral (St. John the Divine) Tours & TicketsDevil's Bridge National Park Tours & TicketsCoolidge Cricket Ground (Stanford Cricket Ground) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Antigua and Barbuda Tours & TicketsHeritage Quay Tours & TicketsDickenson Bay Tours & TicketsPrickly Pear Island Tours & TicketsFort James Tours & TicketsSir Vivian Richards Stadium Tours & Tickets