10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Discover the lively highland culture and beautiful scenery of Guatemala during this full-day visit to Chichicastenango and Lake Atitlan from Antigua. Start by checking out the colonial architecture and sprawling market of Chichicastenango, where vendors hawk everything from colorful handicrafts to candles, food and machetes. You’ll then have a chance to explore the picturesque town of Panjachel on the volcano-rimmed shores of Lake Atitlan. Your Chichicastenango and Lake Atitlan trip includes a guide and round-trip hotel transport.
- Visit the Mayan market of Chichicastenango and the shores of Lake Atitlan during a full-day tour
- Explore the colonial architecture and sprawling market in Chichicastenango
- Soak up the gorgeous scenery of Panjachel on the shores of Lake Atitlan
- Great mix of local indigenous culture and gorgeous scenery in one single day trip
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Lunch (if option selected)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Meals (you can add lunch optional)
Departure & Return
2a Calle Oriente, #4B, Antigua Guatemala Antigua, Guatemala 03001, Guatemala
Please be ready 15 minutes prior to your pick up time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Please contact local provider if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact local provider to arrange
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylinetoursgt
- On Holy week April 8th, we only visit the chichicastenango Market, we do not visit Atitlan lake due to traffic reasons.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Tour: Chichicastenango Maya Market and Lake Atitlan from Antigua?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Tour: Chichicastenango Maya Market and Lake Atitlan from Antigua?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Tour: Chichicastenango Maya Market and Lake Atitlan from Antigua?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Tour: Chichicastenango Maya Market and Lake Atitlan from Antigua?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Tour: Chichicastenango Maya Market and Lake Atitlan from Antigua
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAntiguaBus Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory
Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas) Tours & TicketsCatedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral) Tours & TicketsJade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya) Tours & TicketsAcatenango Tours & TicketsMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial) Tours & TicketsSanta Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina) Tours & TicketsAntigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento) Tours & TicketsPalace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales) Tours & TicketsCasa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo) Tours & Tickets