Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the Mayan market of Chichicastenango and the shores of Lake Atitlan during a full-day tour
- Explore the colonial architecture and sprawling market in Chichicastenango
- Soak up the gorgeous scenery of Panjachel on the shores of Lake Atitlan
- Great mix of local indigenous culture and gorgeous scenery in one single day trip
Departure & Return
Please be ready 15 minutes prior to your pick up time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Please contact local provider if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact local provider to arrange
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylinetoursgt
- On Holy week April 8th, we only visit the chichicastenango Market, we do not visit Atitlan lake due to traffic reasons.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff