10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get off the tourist trail in Lake Atitlan as you enjoy fun, family-friendly activities and visits to local villages on this 10-hour trip from Antigua. Pick from among a range of high-energy activities like swimming, kayaking, hiking, cliff jumping or rock climbing. Or if you’re more content to watch, simply sit back and relax. You’ll also have time explore the small villages near the lake, including Santa Cruz, San Juan and San Pedro, many of which feel largely untouched by the modern world. This highly customizable trip includes all activities plus round-trip hotel transport.
- Experience Lake Atitlan off-the-beaten path on this family-friendly day trip from Antigua
- Pick from a range of fun-filled activities like swimming, kayaking, cliff jumping, rock climbing and hiking
- Explore small village life during visits to local towns like San Pedro, Santa Cruz and San Juan
- Highly-customizable itinerary lets you pick the itinerary and activities
- Perfect for families and kids
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by late model coach
Round-trip shared transfer
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
5a Avenida Norte 3, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Los Elementos Adventure Center & Day Spa
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Lake Atitlan Off The Beaten Path: A Day Full of Adventure from Antigua?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lake Atitlan Off The Beaten Path: A Day Full of Adventure from Antigua?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lake Atitlan Off The Beaten Path: A Day Full of Adventure from Antigua?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Lake Atitlan Off The Beaten Path: A Day Full of Adventure from Antigua
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesAntiguaHiking - Central HighlandsHiking - Guatemala CityHiking - PanajachelCategory
Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral) Tours & TicketsAntigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento) Tours & TicketsLas Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas) Tours & TicketsPalace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales) Tours & TicketsAcatenango Tours & TicketsCasa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo) Tours & TicketsSanta Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial) Tours & TicketsJade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya) Tours & Tickets